A Greener Global Blockchain Currency for Leisure and Entertainment, Apollon Cryptocurrency, Launches Crowd Sale July 16
With the bold aim to become a leader in transforming the digital economic ecosystem for global entertainment and leisure businesses, Apollon Cryptocurrency (APO) is launching its crowd sale on July 16, 2018.
Please Note: This is a Press Release
As these fields already move billions in various currencies, and are global in nature, the Apollon Blockchain Project should be an economic boon, by providing an underlying technology infrastructure for a number of commercial applications. Apollon is creating an “APO platform,” a highly compatible and expansive structure that will realize the free flow of value for entertainment and leisure in a digital economic network based on blockchain.
Apollon Blockchain’s business vision is to provide commercial-level integrated blockchain infrastructure services. The core competency for this business model rests on the following:
- a. a community marketplace concept based on a host of diverse pan-entertainment offerings;
- b. capable and robust technology deployment in blockchain, side-chain, and blockchain security;
- c. strong and secure payment tools and gateways;
- d. and a 2-tier currency structure with LCash tied to the US dollar to alleviate operators’ pain points.
The Apollon Blockchain will develop and support all the related business applications with underlying blockchain infrastructure technology. The Apollon platform will become one of world’s first and most comprehensive multi-chain platforms, re-shaping the eCommerce ecosystem for entertainment and leisure. Their vision is to have a “free flow of value,” enabling users to enjoy the rich benefits of blockchain technology.
The Apollon Platform’s underlying technology infrastructure uses:
- BFT-DPoS (Byzantine fault-tolerant consensus and Delegated Proof-of-Stake), supplemented by blockchain as a consensus mechanism with cutting-edge technologies such as modular smart contracts, zero-knowledge proofs, and state-channel technologies to create high-throughput, high-security, resource-saving technologies with low-cost processing.
- Longtooth, as it is one of the world most innovated decentralized communication protocols, to provide direct communication services without having to use any central servers. This is a better technology deployment method to prevent or reduce any hacking-risk arising on a single point of failure.
- TuYYo, one of the world most secure IM tools to provide state-of-the-art point-to-point, public and private (hot and cold) personal keys, Apollon protects any message or document transferring through the platform.
- NTRUsign signature and the Keccak-512 hash algorithm to reduce risk and threats of rapid development of quantum computing and the popularization of quantum computers.
The Apollon Platform enables cross-chain interaction technology to allow different blockchains to connect and communicate with each other. A variety of systems can run through and integrate with each other to provide efficient, convenient, secure, and stable data processing. The Apollon Blockchain system enables large numbers of blockchain data to do parallel processing. They are closely watching the IT development of the Pratt & Whitney case of Blockchain deployment which may trigger a change in the future evolution of FinTech deployment.
APO is a much greener cryptocurrency and blockchain solution compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum’s PoW consensus mechanism. The DPoS consensus mechanism they’ve adopted does not need to increase power to compete for the right to book, so it wastes less computing power and greatly saves resources.
The team behind the Apollon Platform is exceptionally seasoned in technology and finance, and well connected in the blockchain and cryptocurrency spaces. CEO Alan Lau is well known for his work with Hewlett-Packard, including bringing the world’s first Unix online trading system to the Shanghai Stock Exchange making HP a famous brand in China. Recently he has been an investor, developer and executive in the fields of IOT, push messaging, artificial intelligence, post-quantum encryption, and online games. CTO Robin Fan was Head of Information Technology for Hong Kong Futures Exchange and Clearing Corporation for 8 years and was key in turning the exchange from an open outcry environment to electronic trading. He started building the Exchange IT environment from scratch and was responsible for the acquisition and implementation of the OMEX futures and options trading/clearing system. He has also worked in IT for top international finance companies including Morgan Stanley, Bank of China, and others.
For much more detail on Apollon Cryptocurrency please see the whitepaper at http://www.apollon-foundation.
The Apollon Platform plans to issue Apollon Tokens — APO, with a total of 2,500,000,000, during the pre-sale and crowd sale.
The funds raised will be used for Apollon Blockchain infrastructure full process technology development and deployment; ecological construction and marketing/promotion including the establishment of multi-industry main and side chain infrastructure; creating the web eSports and online gaming infrastructure; creating the payment and settlement system, and cryptocurrency and asset eWallet.
Due to the differing legal status of cryptocurrencies in various jurisdictions, the APO crowd sale is not available to residents of the People’s Republic of China (including Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau), South Korea, and the United States of America.
About Apollon Blockchain
Apollon Blockchain’s bold aim is to become a leader in transforming the digital economic ecosystem for global entertainment and leisure businesses. As these fields already move billions in various currencies, and are global in nature, the Apollon Blockchain Project will be an economic boon by providing an underlying technology infrastructure for commercial applications. Apollon Blockchain is creating a highly compatible and expansive structure that will realize the free flow of value for entertainment and leisure in a digital economic network based on blockchain.
For more information, including Apollon Blockchain’s whitepaper and video, please go to http://www.apollon-foundation.