Crypto ATM network Bity adds support for Monero (XMR) purchases
Bity, the Swiss-based bitcoin and crypto service company with ATM network, has announced that Monero (XMR) is now available to buy on all its crypto ATMs. The news comes after last week’s news that Bity added support for Ether (ETH) buying on their bitcoin and crypto ATM network.
The Bity team says it highly values privacy and individual rights. The company believes tools that include privacy by-design features will be key to the development of a human-centric focused digital economy. Monero is one of the tools that support that key effort, and that is why they are happy to announce support.
Monero is a cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions by implementing what they refer to as ‘stealth addresses’. Monero uses cryptography to obscure sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts. This creates an additional layer of privacy for its users that is not possible through crypto that uses transparent blockchains, such as Bitcoin and Ether.
Bity crypto ATMs offer the following features:
- Low transaction fees.
- Real-time pricing updated every 30 seconds.
- Secure connection, with up-to-date software.
- User FAQs and guides to help get started.
- A dedicated support team
- Multiple languages supported including EN, FR, DE, IT, and ES.
- The entire Bity infrastructure is hosted, operated and managed in Switzerland
- Swiss AML compliant company.