After all, What’s up crypto? – IDAX-CENTER – Medium
We have lots of thing to tell you after visiting Token 2049 and being in South Korea for business trip, but before we do it let’s take a look at mainstream currencies such as BTC and ETH overall trend of shocks has not changed.
- The British Columbia Securities Commission (BCSC) has blacklisted the Canadian Bitcoin Exchange (CBE). BCSC said that CBE’s website claims to offer four investment plans with a return rate of 3586% to 7985% for 24–48 hours. Regulators urge investors to be cautious about the exchange. The exchange also did not confirm its license in any jurisdiction. (Finance magnates)
- On March 11, US local time, the House of Representatives voted to pass the FinCen Improvement Act (H.R.1414 — FinCEN Improvement Act of 2019), which was also received by the Senate on March 12. The bill is currently submitted to the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee. The bill aims to protect the country from terrorism and looks at cryptocurrencies. The bill will encrypt encryption as an emerging payment method for terrorists, saying that government agencies will work together to use federal resources to track currency flows, including cryptocurrencies. (The Daily Hodl)
- According to the Qilu Evening News, the Jinan Municipal Government officially approved the development plan for the quantum information industry in Jinan (2019–2022). According to the plan, by 2030, quantum communication and quantum measurement will realize large-scale commercialization, and promote the application of small-scale, special-purpose quantum computer industry. The related technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, high-performance computing, blockchain, big data, cloud computing, networking and other fields have been deeply integrated and widely used, forming industrial economy scale effect and cluster brand reputation as well as building an innovation and entrepreneurship center with strong international influence as the world of quantum technology and industry development strategy highland which realize the scale of quantum information industry of 30 billion yuan, with 100 billion industrial development capacity.
- According to TokenInsight data, the TI index reflecting the overall performance of the blockchain industry reported 371.7 points at 8:00 on March 14th, down 0.4 points from the same period of last year, a decrease of 0.11%. According to the monitoring, the number of BTC active addresses decreased by 1.06% from the previous day to 580,300, and the number of transfers decreased by 4.44% from the previous day to 275,300. BCtrend analyst Jeffrey believes that the BTC market traffic department has been consolidating for more than three weeks at the end of this year, and the short-term continued consolidation. (negative)
- According to btc.com data, the number of unconfirmed transactions in Bitcoin is currently 5,448, the total computing power of Bitcoin is 42.10EH/s, and the 24-hour transaction rate is 3.56/s. As of now, the global average price of Bitcoin is 3,873.09 US dollars, and the recent 24-hour increase is 0.03%. (positive)
- According to the cointelegraph, the encryption wallet provider Abra already supports ETH, and users can now receive, hold, sell and purchase ETH directly from the Abra wallet. Users can also use the altcoin as an entry to invest in 30 cryptocurrencies and 50 legal tenders listed by other Abra stocks. (positive)
- According to Tokenview data, the number of active addresses in Ethereum yesterday was 369,170, an increase of 25.57% from the previous day, up 18.73% from the average of nearly 7 days . The number of new addresses in Ethereum yesterday was 63,316, down 41.21% from the previous day and dropped 27.99% from the previous 7-day average. In the past 24 hours, the turnover of the Ethereum chain was 1990024.08 ETH, down 15.75% compared with the previous 24 hours ago. The number of transactions on the chain in the past 24 hours was 565,096, down 0.87% from 24 hours ago. (negative)
This report is an internal exchange report for the company, which is based on the information that has been publicly available. The company strives but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. The opinions expressed are only internal exchange and learning, and do not constitute investment proposals for anyone. Therefore, the company is not responsible for any investing.