Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token
Blockmason, a developer, focused on building the foundational base-layer frameworks that support the Blockchain revolution, and Bitsonic, a fast growing Korean digital asset exchange, today announced the Token Generation Event for BLINK, the Link utility token. The BLINK TGE will be held on Bitsonic starting on Monday, March 18, 2019.
BLINK is the official utility token to power Blockmason Link, a new Blockchain infrastructure-as-a-service that allows app, web and other software developers to use smart contracts and Blockchains like Ethereum, TRON, EOS, GoChain and others in their applications. All this can be done without requiring any Blockchain experience, using Link, which is viewed as the missing component in Blockchain-based app development.
With Link, developers and users alike can interact with smart contracts like any other web API. Developers no longer need “gas” cryptocurrencies, browser plugins or other unnecessary components. There’s also no servers or web infrastructure to maintain or monitor. A developer simply adds the smart contracts they want to use in their app to Link. Once added, they can read from and write to these smart contracts just like any other API.
“We are excited to partner with Bitsonic, one of the premier digital asset exchanges in Korea, to host our TGE for BLINK,” said Michael Chin, Chief Executive Officer of Blockmason. “We’re looking forward to making BLINK available to software developers, startups and others interested in the incredible innovations that Link will bring to the blockchain technology space.”
Link is viewed as the missing component in Blockchain-based app development. With Link, developers and users alike can interact with smart contracts like any other web API. There are no “gas” cryptocurrencies to acquire, browser plugins to install or other unnecessary hurdles. There’s also no servers or web infrastructure to maintain or monitor. A developer simply adds the smart contracts they want to use in their app to Link. Once added, they can read from and write to these smart contracts just like any other API.
Software developers, Blockchain startups and other interested parties based in Korea can purchase BLINK on leading Korean exchange Bitsonic starting Monday, March 18.
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token – March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain – March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games – March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) – March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation – March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up – March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops – March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology – March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform – March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art – March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable – March 5, 2019
- Unbanked People Worldwide could Benefit from the Integration between Paxful and Bitmart Exchange – March 5, 2019
- Kepler Finance Releases Comprehensive Report On What Lies Ahead For the Security Token Market in 2019 – March 5, 2019
- Switcheo is Introducing its OTC Platform for Secure Peer-to-Peer Digital Token Trade – March 1, 2019
- Electroneum Launches Affordable Smartphone M1 Which Earns users Cryptocurrency Through App – February 25, 2019
- Nebulas could be the Future of Improving The Efficiency of Blockchain Upgrades – February 22, 2019
- ‘Decent’, a Documentary on how Blockchain can Change the World – February 22, 2019
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations – February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders – February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency – February 8, 2019