FAST ID | How to Register and Sign In with FAST ID.
It is our objective to simplify how users’ access FASTECO. Especially, for those who have had no previous interaction with blockchain. To achieve this, we have begun FAST ID integration.
FAST ID only requires a phone number to sign up and once sign up is complete, sign in is simple.
This is the first version of FAST ID.
STEP 1 | HOW TO SIGN UP:
To use FAST ID you must first complete the sign up form to register a FAST ID.
- Create a nickname (username) between 4–20 characters in length.
- Create a strong password. Enter it again to confirm password.
- Select a country/region code. Enter phone number. Select SEND to receive a SMS verification code.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code.
- Select sign up.
STEP 2 | HOW TO SIGN IN:
Once you have signed up to FAST ID, you may proceed to the sign in menu (image 3).
The sign in menu (pictured below) will present you with three options: Scatter, MetaMask and phone/verification code sign in. You may choose any one of the three methods to sign in:
- If you choose to login to FAST ID via the Scatter option, first ensure you are logged in to Scatter desktop (image 1).
- Then, select SCATTER within the FAST ID sign in menu (image 3).
- If you have more than one EOS account, two Scatter pop-ups will appear. The first, will ask you to choose the EOS account you wish to sign in to FAST ID with. Select LOGIN, next to your chosen EOS account.
- The second Scatter pop-up will ask you to, ALLOW sign in. Select ALLOW, and you should notice FAST ID sign in.
- Another option, is to sign in via MetaMask. First, ensure you are logged in to MetaMask Chrome extension (image 2) before signing in to FAST ID.
- Then, select MetaMask within the FAST ID sign in menu (image 3).
- A MetaMask pop-up will appear with the option to, SIGN or CANCEL. Select SIGN, and you should notice FAST ID open.
3. Phone number.
Option three, only requires your phone number and password (FAST ID direct sign in: image 3).
- Select country/region code.
- Enter phone number and select SEND.
- Enter the 4-digit SMS verification code from FASTECO.
- Enter your password.
- Select sign in.
STEP 3 | LINK EOS ACCOUNT AND ETH WALLET:
For those who wish to connect a EOS account and ETH wallet, once you are signed in, enter your EOS account and ETH address in the appropriate fields (black box). A white tick should appear to confirm the account/wallet is linked.
To remove the account/wallet from FAST ID, select the bin. You can remove at anytime and add multiple accounts/wallets.