DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #41 – DeepBrain Chain – Medium
Dear DeepBrain Chain Community Members,
Please see below some recent updates towards our targets. We are looking forward to collaborations which are now starting to take shape with industry partners. Some of which we hope will increase awareness and application of the DBC network at large.
1. Technology Development
(1) Support Nvidia docker image with centos as the guest os;
(2) Prepare DBC documentation, and refactor DBC source code.
2. Sales Progress
A. Compute Power Provider
(1) Sitong Technology (http://1811195015.pool2-msite.make.yun300.cn/): moving forward with the suggestion of Sitong building a GPU cloud compute base;
(2) Didi Cloud: collaboration plan approved by the Didi Cloud’s finance department and moving forward with appropriate preparations.
B. Compute Power Buyer
(1) DF AI Teaching Lab (under DataFountain https://www.datafountain.cn/): Product testing finished, technical issues resolving in progress;
(2) Speaking with heads of different department in R Plus (http://www.rplus.com/aboutUs.html) to expand ground of collaboration.
3. Marketing Progress
(1) A dozen of AI start-up in the electro-acoustic industry base from The Institute of Acoustics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences visited DeepBrainChain as part of their learning process. DBC CEO Feng introduced the DBC project to them.
4. Website Progress
We have updates upcoming for the official DBC website. Our first goal being fiat payment processes for our clients. We’re also making changes to the AI user dashboard, to make it easier to find the computing power you need.
(1) Research WeChat, Alipay web page payment API, Alipay application successful, WeChat account pending;
(2) Confirm missing UI pages, add in ‘’My Wallet’’ and ‘’My Machine’’ pages;
(3) Check wallet API, all static pages dev done.
We would like to give a warm welcome to our Lead Community Developer, Luke Penrod. For a long time Luke has been participating in our Skynet group, specializing in Sec DevOps he has continued to provide invaluable feedback to our core team. Luke will be focusing mostly on the blockchain architecture, while also coordinating any development rollout in our community plans.
We have had a lot of interest from developers looking to work with us, and we are actively outlining a bug/bounty budget. If anyone is interested in participating in our community dev team, please do get in touch with us via our main Telegram channel.
We would also like to thank participants of the closed DBC group for providing constructive feedback and suggestions to the direction we take. As a growing community, going forward we are confident that we are surrounding ourselves with a strong force for positive change.
— Deployment of Substrate 1.0 Beta Testnet with DBC customization
— Web Wallet setup and testing
— Chain Explorer setup and testing
— Telemetry setup for chain still in progress
— CL pipelines being built out for faster testing
— Vulnerability scanners set up for package managers and Docker Bench for Security, ready for automated testing
— Substrate DBC-TestChain node Dockerfile/docker-compose.yml and Kubernetes helm charts constructed for mass deployment.
— Initial community website repository and discussion in the works
— Matrix/Riot community and room built for future decentralized bridging between chat programs. i.e. Telegram, Slack, WeChat etc
— Google translate API hooks for i18n for easy multilingual viewing of community website
— Staking details
Beginning next week we will be running an AMA on Reddit. We will be collecting a list of top questions and will follow up with answers shortly after the AMA is finished. This is an opportunity to have any questions you may have answered directly by the team, so don’t miss out! Drop your comments in the thread here.
We have been discussing the consensus mechanism and staking rewards recently, and we think we have a pretty strong idea of where we want to go. Therefor we’re comfortable saying we will be releasing the details for super-nodes, as well as staking/rewards on the community platform, in June. You can expect a follow up to this in our next Bi-Weekly report.
The community website layout has been completed and we’ve begun setting up certain functions for the Testnet already. The community website will be a host for multiple facets of the DBC platform; this includes staking, super-nodes, mining client and a developer dashboard for simple AI development.
Over the next few weeks we should see the community website start to take shape and we will look to integrate the DBC AI training net by launch in July.
Social media groups:
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world‘s first AI computing platform driven by blockchain. It uses blockchain technology to help AI companies save up to 70% of computing costs while protecting data privacy in AI training. Its vision is to build a “Decentralized AI Cloud Computing Platform”.
The DeepBrain Chain Team