TROY Monthly Report – Troy Trade
July 16th — August 19th, 2018
Monthly Highlights Summary
- TROY has successfully raised tens of millions of dollars for its private sale round, with the valuation over $100 million;
- The leading investment institutions for TROY are: BlockVC, NGC Ventures, Signum Capital, Consensus Laboratories and other top international crypto investment institutions;
- TROY completed its debut in “BlockVC Portfolio” @Beijing, following with the roadshow in “BlockVC Portfolio” @Shenzhen, and the team will hold the “Troy Night” theme event in Beijing on the 20th August;
- Troy Trade (troytrade.com) Beta has been aggregated into 30+ exchanges, supporting 500+ products. Single-account-daily-order volume reached more than 2 million orders, and the cumulative transaction volume for the first half of the year exceeds 60 billion US dollars.
TROY has accumulated a large amount of operational data and has aggregated more than 30 exchanges, supporting more than 500 asset categories, with total AUM of 25,000 BTCs, the daily average trading volume of up to 100 million US dollars, and the highest single-account-daily-order volume exceeded 2 million orders. As to user growth, TROY has already acquired thousands of professional traders and a group of institutions as seed users. Product development progress includes advanced trading tools, core brokerage services, data analysis, and quantitative trading tool. TROY has provided service to professional organizations and high-class trading users, including BlockVC, for more than one year.
In the past month, TROY team’s main development progress include:
1. Basic services and public module upgrades;
2. Message service and cache upgrade;
3. Performance optimization of the market WebSocket module;
4. Optimization and testing of the Troy account registration login process;
5. Technical reconstruction plan for virtual account system upgrade.
To date, TROY has raised tens of millions of dollars from strategic investment institutions, with a post-investment valuation of over $100 million. The strategic investors include BlockVC, NGC Ventures, Signum Capital, Consensus Laboratories, Credit Capital, GBIC and AlphaCoin, and other top international crypto investment institutions.
- Common node (introducing broker node)
The entry of Common node is rather friendly for non-institution participants. There is no allocation number limit. The qualification requirements are: to be a ordinary node, participants can choose to lock up the tokens to get ecology rewards OR choose to invite others to lock up/ to get rewards. All nodes must be attached to a Genesis Node.The specific information be publicly disclosed in the “Troy Night” theme event on the 20th.
TROY participates in the “BlockVC Portfolio” @Beijing and @Shenzhen.
Recently, TROY has participated in the “BlockVC Portfolio” @Beijing Station and @Shenzhen. At the Beijing Station event, TROY Product Director disclosed Troy Trade, Beta product of TROY, and Troy Network, an open trading, and clearing network system. He also presented Troy Trade’s main product features, product matrix, operational data, and Key project information such as Troy Network’s technical architecture design.
Troy Product Director also gave a keynote speech to the community and friends in Shenzhen. The speech mentioned that Troy will rely on open global transactions and Troy Network, the clearing network protocol, builds the infrastructure under the new paradigm of cryptographic assets.
On August 20th, TROY will jointly organize the theme event “Troy Night” with BlockVC, the world’s top blockchain investment institution. In the “Troy Night”, team leader of open computing power platform BOINC from UC Berkeley University will be the co-speaker. After the speech, a high-end private cocktail party will be held in Beijing CBD area.
Troy Trade, derived from Troy Network, is a global prime broker specialized in crypto asset trading. We provide crypto brokerage services for institutional-grade capital
and professional traders with revolutionary trading products.
Telegraph group: https://t.me/TroyNetwork
Official website: https://troytrade.com
BD mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org