Vex Capital And Technology LTD Announces Exclusive Hardware Wallet, Vex Nano, Powered by Vex Block Digital Platform.
People often tend to store their digital assets into an online exchange, it would be Bittrex, Binance Or Coinbase, but none of them guarantee your digital assets from safety. What is the solution for that?
A cold wallet is a wallet that is completely offline and unconnected from the internet. It is used for storing cryptocurrencies and secure digital assets. It is also so-called “cold storage”. This seems like not a day goes by without discovering how cryptocurrencies are lost due to a hack or losing credentials. The security of cryptocurrencies has never been more important. Cryptocurrencies, unlike most conventional currencies, are digital currencies. Thus, the path to such kinds of currencies is entirely different, particularly when it comes to collecting and storing it. As cryptocurrencies don’t exist in any physical form or structure, they can’t technically be saved anywhere. Instead, the use of private keys allows users to access their public cryptocurrency location and sign for transactions that require to be securely saved. A sequence of the recipient’s public key and the sender’s private key is what makes a digital currency transaction plausible. There are various distinct forms of crypto wallets, providing various elements and modifying in terms of safety and security, comfort, approachability and so on. One of them is cold wallet i.e cold storage. Let’s take a look at what exactly a cold wallet is and why is it important to us, especially for Vex Community and long-term holders.
In July 2018, cryptocurrency exchange Bancor had suffered ‘security breach,’ theft of $13.5 million worth of digital tokens. Israeli company founded in 2017 said a cryptocurrency wallet on its network had been breached and $12.5 million worth of Ethereum and $1 million worth token Pundi X have been stolen. In June 2018, Bithumb, the world’s sixth-largest cryptocurrency exchange, suffered a devastating hack with thieves stealing over $30 million worth of cryptocurrencies from its platform. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts need to store their cryptocurrency safely and securely. The best solution for this is a cold wallet, the cold storage plays an important role in protecting from cryptocurrency hacks.
Definition: A cold wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that is not connected to the internet. It is much more secure than hot storage, the popular names we may know is: Kucoin, Binance, Bittex, Poloniex, and Coinbase. Hot wallets are connected to the internet, therefore vulnerable to hacking. Holding large sums in hot wallets is the equivalent of taking huge amounts of cash in person. Cold wallets, such as Trezor and Ledger Nano S, are popular devices that can be as tiny as a USB stick and can be stored offline.
Cold wallets are the safest devices to store cryptocurrencies precisely because the coins are saved offline. If users don’t require access for months or years, a cold wallet is a reliable option as long as it is handled properly. There are two alternatives when it comes to cold storage, paper and hardware wallets.
Hardware wallets: A hardware wallet is a tool that is not connected to the internet. It is like a remote device that connects to the internet when users need it to send or receive payments and disconnects when the transaction is executed. It confirms transactions through the private keys which are saved offline. It also enables users to retrieve their funds using a backup seed key if the device is broken or lost.
To increase the usability of our tokens, as well as to strengthen the ecosystem more sustainable. In the cooperation with CISCO and other partners (under NDA). In June 2019, Vex Capital And Technology decided to develop a dedicated project named Vex Nano and open a Lab office in San Jose, the USA.
Since Ledger Nano or Trezor wallets are incapable to store our own blockchain in their wallet. Vex Nano will come with 2 versions, Vex Nano S and Vex Nano P, these are named after Standard and Premium. Vex Nano wallet permits its users to keep a hundred different cryptocurrencies simultaneously and backs more than a hundred applications. One of the vital features of Vex Nano is it permits its users to access and spend their cryptocurrencies without breaking any security.
- Security is a vital feature when it comes to cryptocurrency hardware wallets. We can trust Vex Nano to provide reliable protection. Moreover, the user’s private keys are securely placed inside the device.
- VEX Nano provides a very high level of security and protection when compared with hot wallets. This is because they give physical protection aspect to the transaction procedure, which will secure users from prospective risk.
- VEX Nano can be used to back up and restore access to the user’s cryptocurrency if something happens by mistake to the user’s wallet.
Advantages of VEX Nano
- VEX Nano will be the world’s first and only cold storage can be used to store VBO (Vex Block Tokens).
- Vex Nano hardware wallet can only be purchased by VBO, no more cryptocurrency.
- Compatibility with Mobile — which means the user can take Nano x wallet anywhere as it uses Bluetooth.
- Recognized and Secure — VEX Nano is strongly secured as it comes from Cisco and Vex Block LTD which is highly respected. The significant difference is that it has more features than other wallets.
- Reasonable price — Out of others Bluetooth mobile cold wallets that exist, VEX Nano is cheaper, and can be bought by VBO (Vex Block Tokens) with 50% discount, it is estimated to cost only 29.9$ (VBO equivalent) at pre-order
- Features — VEX Nano has an extra storage capacity, where it has a wide range of operations compared to its other wallets.
- VEX Nano is proud to be the first cold storage that has a support channel for buyers
In conclusion, Vex Capital And Technology LTD has invented it simpler for nearly a year, to easily access cryptocurrency funds from mobile devices, making users connect VEX Nano using Bluetooth. Every transaction is extremely protected, and VEX Nano uses cutting-edge technology, that is used to protect the chips which are found in passports and credit cards. If a user wants a hardware wallet that can store a large number of tokens or cryptocurrencies with the phone, then VEX Nano must be the best. Moreover, the beta experience in VEX Nano is straightforward and impressive, with the cheapest price in the cryptocurrency market, VEX Nano is undeniable!
#Vexblock #CISCO #Vexblockwallet #VBO #Vex #BlockchainWallet #Coldwallet #Coldstorage #Blockchain #Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency #Affiliate #AffiliateMarketing #Makemoneyonline #Digitalassetwallet #DigitalAsset #VexNano #VexNanoWallet #VexNanoColdWallet #Crypto #Cryptotrader #BTC #ETH #XRP #Ripple #Bitcointalk