What is a White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange? – ByteBulls White Label Crypto Exchange
If you are planning to build a cryptocurrency exchange, you are more likely to ask the question: Which white label exchange solution should I choose? Before answering this question, we want to ask you a question: Do you really understand what a white label cryptocurrency exchange is? In this article, we will help you make the right decision for yourself.
Let’s begin with understanding what is a white label exchange?
White label cryptocurrency exchange software is a ready-made platform that the provider (company) offers with all the primary features of a crypto trading platform. It has the core functions ready; the front-end can be easily customized to incorporate your brand logo and color theme.
1. Save your Development Cost. When building an exchange from scratch, you would have to pay different parties, such as front-end and back-end developers, the designers, lawyers, and other experts. While with a white label solution, you need to pay only a single provider. Furthermore, the modules are ready-made, the testing has been done already and even the landing page is ready — just a few changes in the design and your customized exchange is ready for launch. With little efforts required to prepare the white label exchange for your business, the development cost is also less.
2. Save your development time. White label cryptocurrency exchange software accelerates deployment and time-to-market. Depending on the customization required, the exchange can be prepared for launch in a little time.
3. Focus more on marketing. Instead of focusing solely on building technology, you can focus on marketing and building your brand. While the backend is maintained by the white-label provider, you can strategize on which demographic and audience you want to target. Once your exchange is operational, you can hit the ground running.
- Companies rarely provide a unique design for the client.
- Only a few companies offer core customization, which is hardly enough for a decent feature.
- Lack of support. White label cryptocurrency platforms offer, as a rule, software vendors. They are not interested in support; their main task is to sell products. For them, it is inefficient to use the team’s resources to support the system and, even more so, the introduction of new functionality in the future. It makes sense to find a reliable company.
ByteBulls offers best performance white label decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform. We are ready to deliver you the platform and constantly make improvements. Therefore, you get a ready-made solution, stunning design and a trusted partner you can rely on.
A long-term relationship is our goal and we do everything to exceed the customer’s expectations. This is especially important when delivering complex products.
In summary, having a White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform means you have no worries regarding technical implementation, servers, hosting, deployment, security, maintenance…all of these and much more will be supported by ByteBulls.
After you choose the package that fits your business needs and we conclude the agreement, the exchange will be hosted on your domain, with your logo, branding, etc.
Schedule a meeting with our experts today to unleash the power of blockchain and cryptocurrency: https://calendly.com/katherine-88/bytebulls?month=2019-09
Learn more about ByteBulls: bytebulls.com?position=medium
You can also find us on: