MXC Monthly Review – MXC Fans
In this month, MXC Exchange has made remarkable progress. It has not only upgraded MXC APP, repairing some bugs and making it smoother and easier to use, but also gained recognition from more users home and abroad. Now let me walk you through some major events happened in the last month (from August 21 to September 21).
I. Major Event
- MXC APP were added to Apple Store on September 22. Now MXC APP is both available on Google Play and Apple Store. Users of Android phones can download MXC APP at https://t.co/Q78vDnsaTT?amp=1, and IOS phones at https://t.co/mTQXqtnJ7h?amp=1. The failure of MXC APP will not happen any more. MXC team is always working hard to offer the best user experience.
2. MXC official launched PoS Pool on August 31. There are two types of PoS types on MXC Exchange now — -“PoS Stakings” and “PoS Savings”. “PoS Stakings” means your positions will be locked for a certain period of time if you join the program. You are unable to quit it before mature. Neither can you trade or withdraw in the locked period. While “PoS Savings”, on the contrary to the “PoS Stakings”, in fact, means “unlocked PoS”, i.e. you can join/quit PoS Staking for the currency that MXC supports at any time. Furthermore, trade and withdrawal are available at all times. Users are able to earn yield from both kinds of PoS Staking, and, of course, the yield rate of the “PoS Stakings” is higher that that of the “PoS Savings”. Currently, the projects, like Dash, AXE, ARPA, ChainX, V Systems, V-Dimension, Zelcash, ImageCoin, BitcoinHD and MultiVAC are included in MXC “PoS Savings” program. The projects, like IOST, IOTX, ATOM, XZC, DCR, SERO, ARPA and ZVC are included in MXC “PoS Stakings” program. MXC Exchange will launch more cryptocurrencies in PoS Pool in near future. How join MXC PoS Pool? Click here.
3. MXC Exchange launched feedback forms to collect suggestions, opinions and problems from our global community. MXC Team always attaches great importance on improving user experience, dedicates to upgrading our products unremittingly, and aims to build a world’s leading digital asset trading platform. Users who have any suggestions, encounter any issues, or meet any problems are welcomed to fill out the two forms — -one is “MXC BUG Report”, and the other is “MXC Community Feedback”. Every feedback from users will be treasured.
4. MXC Exchange launched the client software for PC on August 28, which enables the trading without opening the web page. Our engineers are working hard for the next technical iteration. MXC users are now able to trade on MXC via official websites (www.mxc.com / www.mxc.co / www.mxc.ceo), APP and PC software. MXC APP launched on Google Play last month, and will be launched on Apple Store in near future. Users are welcomed to download MXC APP or PC software on the home page of MXC official website.
5. The trading fee rate for BTC, EOS and LTC decreased to 0.05%, the lowest among all trading platforms, while the trading fee rates for BCH, ONT, BSV, ETC, DOGE, DASH, NEO, QTUM, VET, XLM, XTZ and ZEC also decreased to 0.1%. Do you want to find more about MXC “Trading Fee Rate Decrease Campaign for Major Currency”? Click here: https://bit.ly/2XEDKm7
7. Lolly, a robot, was born on August 28, who is designed to answer some easy FAQ in MXC Global Community (t.me/MXCEnglish), relieving some repetitive and clerical work of our customer service workers. Users are able to ask some simple question by @MXChelp_bot; For further service, please contact our online support staff.
9. MXC released MX buy-back and burnt information of August, 2019. MXC Exchange had hold a voting campaign on June 29, 2019, in seeking the opinions of MXC community members on whether reserving the dividends mechanism or just using 100% profit from trading fees to buy-back MX and burn them on the last day of each month. More than 76% of member voted for the latter option (you may have a check here). Therefore, MXC Exchange, in accordance with the majority members’ opinion, had using 100% profit from trading fees charged each day to buy back MX from secondary market and then burn them together on the last day each month. In August, a total of 2885317.18 MX token was burnt, and the remained number of MX is 967,554,720.21. Find more about the information of MX token and have a check of the buy-back and burnt information here.
10. MXC Exchange adjusted the position of MX for entry of activities held in MXC Labs on September 3. The average MX position 30 days prior to the day of promotion was previous taken as the entry standard. For protecting the interest of the long-term MX holders, MXC Exchange decided to replace it by the minimum position 30 days prior to the promotion. Now, the official website of MXC Exchange is capable of displaying user’s MX positions each day. Users just need to login and visit “My Assets” to have a check.
11. The number of global community members of MXC Exchange exceeded 10,000 on September 3. For celebration such remarkable achievement, an innovative competition was held among all MXCers, who were encouraged to make full use of their talents in fabricating innovative GIF/Stickers about MXC Exchange. Then, their works were produced in MXC global community (t.me/MXCEnglish) for a voting campaign. Many great works were born. Let us just have a look at one of them here.
12. MXC Brazil community was born on September 5, 2019. As a result, MXC Exchange now have a total of 8 communities, including Vietnam, Indonesian, the Philippines, Malaysia, India, Africa, Thailand and Brazil. More communities will join in the near future, making MXC Exchange a family of all global cryptocurrency traders.
13. The global marketing manager of MXC Exchange visited Vietnam from September 10th to 15th. It trumpets that MXC is marching into the market of Vietnam. He visited local crypto communities, large blockchain project parties, and MXC Vietnam angels, getting a comprehensive understanding of local market conditions. Furthermore, during his journey, MXC Exchange reached a strategic cooperation with an influential local crypto exchange — Bvnex, looking forward to making long-term progress in the market of Vietnam.
14. MX, the token of MXC Exchange, listed on Hoo Exchange on September 12 and VSEX.Pro September 17. MX token will be listed on more exchanges in near future. The aim of MXC Exchange is to make MX token easy to buy all over the world.
15. On September 13, MXC Exchange embraced the coming of the traditional Chinese Mid-autumn Festival. A trading competition was held to celebrate the special day. The top 200 participants with largest trading volume in “USDT Zone” were airdropped about 38 USDT each.
16. MXC Exchange started the roadshow of 2019 around the world on September 10. The first stop was Singapore, the lion city. The event was crowd with crypto community leaders, project parties, KOL and many crypto enthusiasts, discussing a wide range of topics around crypto, trend, policy, ecosystem, blockchain, etc. so did the Shanghai meetup concluded on September 19. The following stops includes Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Suzhou and Beijing. Friends home and abroad are welcomed to join the event at the place where is convenient for you.
17. The second session IMX Program adopted a totally new method for rewarding participants who are able to gain the token for the IMX Program for free with just a respective number of MX locked. As a result, participants can not only enjoy the yield from the locked MX, but also the benefits from the awarded token, which can be traded after launching on MXC Exchange. Find what is IMX Program here.
18. MXC is recruiting fiat OTC merchants globally. In response to the trading demand from MXC’s global users, MXC is now recruiting merchants globally for the following fiats: VND, HKD, SGD, PHP, MYR, IDR. Merchants home and abroad are welcomed to register here: https://bit.ly/2lLN9Gq
II. MXC Labs
Last month, two projects were launched in MXC Labs. They were @MultiVAC and BPOP. The format of subscription was adopted for MultiVAC (MTV), while lottery draw and subscription for BPOP. A new mode was invented for the subscription of MultiVAC. MTV and MMTV, both ERC20 tokens of MultiVAC, were launched on MXC Exchange simultaneously. Participants who got a share of MTV were able to receive a same amount of MMTV, a redemption right token. On the 49th day from the day of launching, participants can choose to use 1MTV+1MMTV to exchange USDT at a price of 120% of the issuance price of MTV (find more here). Both of the projects had experienced great increase after opening, bringing good returns for investors.
III. “Light-up Program”, “MXC MARS Program” and Weekly Quiz
- In the last month, the second and third session “Light-up” Programs were launched for Coezal (CZT) and D Community (DILI) respectively. The program was so welcomed by members of MXC Exchange. Take Coezal as an example, in just 2 hours, more than 7,000 users had participated the “Light-up” program, far beyond the required lit-up number of 2000. The first 2000 participants received 50 CZT airdrop each. The fourth session will be launched shortly. Find what is Light-up Program here and how to join Light-up Program here.
2. The “7th MXC MARS — -Specially for PoC” was launched on September 8. More than 25 million MX were voted by users in this session, and Spock Network (SPOK) finally won the voting campaign. Voters of Spock Network (@ChainSpock) all got a share of $SPOK at a price of 0.0089 USDT, while the price increased up to 0.026 USDT after launching on MXC Exchange, up over 200%.
3. Three sessions of Weekly Quiz were held on @MXC_Fans in the last month. It is launched at 12:00 (UTC+8), Monday each week. A question related to MXC Exchange will be given, and three winners will be chosen randomly from participants who gave correct answer. Weekly Quiz will be held unremittingly, so that it can become a cultural symbol of MXC Exchange. All users are welcomed to join to win a prize, to know more about MXC, and to be a follower of MXC_Fans.
IV. New Listing and Trading Pairs Added in Last Month
CZT/USDT, DILI/USDT, MTV/USDT, MMTV/USDT, BPOP/USDT, SPOK/USDT
In this real and illusionary crypto-world, everything takes place in the interval between thunder and lightning. No matter how treacherous the world is, MXC Exchange is always putting users’ interest in the first place as MXC team believes only exchanges with product of good user experience, bringing tangible interests to users, and introducing high-quality projects can they exist in immortality. MXC Exchange will continue striking forward to the target of becoming the world’s leading digital-asset trading platform.