SEC Restarts Clock On Proposed ‘Bitcoin And T-Bills’ ETF
1. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is again soliciting comments on a proposed exchange-traded fund (ETF) based around Bitcoin and Treasury bonds;
2. Securities of Dubai seek the opinion of financial industry partners in a draft resolution regulating encrypted assets.
1. The payment provider BitGo has published a post on the integration of TRX into its services;
2. The smallest unit of Bitcoin, satoshi, has been adopted to the Oxford English dictionary in an update in October, according to official news;
3. Each day, Ripple calculates the total amount of XRP sold across all exchanges based on volume data from CryptoCompare, and then sells 10 basis points of that total volume or 0.10% of its own XRP, its CEO says.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Binance has partnered with the Swiss cryptocurrency product provider Amun to launch a BNB exchange-traded product (ETP).
1. HSBC Bank announced the first-ever live pilot blockchain letter of credit (LC) transaction in Malaysia;
2. The Supreme Court of India on Oct 15 once again postponed hearing the case against the crypto banking restrictions by the Reserve Bank of India；
3. Circular Economy Whales is to develop its own complementary digital currency;
4. Miami-based Bitcoin technology startup Bitstop announces it has installed Miami International Airport’s first Bitcoin ATM.