Trading strategies for Beginners & Pros – SwapZilla
So, what are the ultimate crypto trading strategies for Beginners & Pros?
1. Follow crypto leaders and crypto news You should follow the tweets made by the important people in the crypto world. Pay special attention to the crypto markets’ news. Positive news have a huge impact on the demand for a cryptocurrency. It also means to avoid the negative press which acts as FUD (which is short for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt). You can follow the latest crypto market news and insights as well.
2. Analyse the coin you’re planning to invest in Research the minds behind the creation of the coin, know its market potential, read about it more and more. And think what distinguishes this coin from its peers. Advice: Beware of the FOMO factor (Fear of Missing Out). Do not invest because you feel like you are missing on the opportunity. This is the top cryptocurrency trading strategy.
3. Trading bots If you are not able to understand the difficult technology behind the Blockchain, you should start using a trading bot with API. This is one of the best cryptocurrency trading systems for amateur traders.
4. HODL HODL in the crypto world means holding onto your cryptocurrencies when things are not going as planned. HODL is no longer a typo — after it appeared in the Bitcointalk forum by a member named Gamkyubi in 2013 under the thread “I am hodling”.
5. Install a price ticker A price ticker will alert you whenever the price fluctuates. Depending on the price, you can make wise investment decisions.