Nervos CKB Development Update #31 – Nervos Network
Mar 9 — Mar 22
- Released v0.31.0-pre1 with block sync improvements.
- Released Neuron v0.29.0-rc3 to fix several bugs and tweak performance.
- Reset Aggron testnet.
- Created a new ‘developer tool’ team to focus on building tools to help developers on-board and build on CKB
- A lot of work completed to improve the chain sync performance. See changes log of v0.30.1-pre1.
- Improved RPC error message when a method is disabled ([#1948](https://github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/pull/1948) by @driftluo).
- Built ckb-net-monitor to collect CKB network metrics.
- Added tracers to analyze memory usage ([#1940](https://github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/pull/1940), [#1946](https://github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/pull/1946) and [#1927](https://github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/pull/1927) by yangby-cryptape).
- Fixed a VM performance regression ([#1955](https://github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/pull/1955) by xxuejie).
- Created a new CKB Ruby SDK
- Created a new developer tool team that is specialized in developing tools that can help developers build better CKB software! While this small team is still in planning phase, we already have many interesting plans ahead, please stay tuned.
- Working on new NervosDAO UX of Neuron
- Working on sUDTsupport for both Neuron and CKB Explorer