The Bancor Network (BNT) team announced in a [blog post](https://blog.bancor.network/bringing-bancor-to-polkadot-4a9a0e996916) published on Feb. 1 that it will bring its liquidity protocol to the Polkadot (DOT) network.
* The implementation is expected to allow users to trade between Polkadot and ERC-20 tokens using [Bancor Network](https://www.publish0x.com/tag/bancor-network)
* Features would include creating new pools, liquidity provision and the ability to perform cross-chain swaps, all through the blockchain agnostic asset BNT
* [LiquidApps](https://liquidapps.io/) is building the bridge between Ethereum and Polkadot, and anyone will be able to run lite nodes from within a browser
* No timeframe has been offered for the solution, but the Bancor team expects that this will be the first of many steps towards making Bancor a multi-chain protocol
* Bancor has released multiple features and upgrades since its [listing on Coinbase Pro](https://www.publish0x.com/news/bancor-rises-by-35-percent-after-coinbase-listing-xdnrxzg) in Dec. 2020
* These improvements include a [liquidity mining program](https://www.publish0x.com/news/bancor-puts-up-proposal-for-liquidity-mining-program-xroklzq) and the [Bancor v2.1 upgrade](https://www.publish0x.com/news/bancors-21-update-is-a-huge-milestone-for-amms-xwnpjem), which reduces the impermanent loss that accompanies staked liquidity
source – publish0x