Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Market (2nd Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Technology Platforms and Therapeutics.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of BBB penetration technologies and affiliated drugs, over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- An overview of the overall landscape of BBB penetration technologies, featuring an in-depth analysis of the technologies based on a number of parameters
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of BBB penetrant drugs.
- Identification of contemporary market trends, depicted using three schematic representations, which include [A] a tree map representation, [B] a bubble analysis and [C] an informative heptagon representation.
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of BBB penetration technologies, taking into consideration the supplier power and key technology specific information.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent technology developers that are engaged in the development of at least four drugs.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020.
- An elaborate discussion on the deal structures of various types of technology licensing agreements inked in this domain.
- An analysis of the investments made in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020 (till March).
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to BBB penetration technologies, till November 2019.
- An insightful chessboard analysis highlighting the most preferred / popular drug development strategies / paths adopted by majority of the drug developers (with clinical candidates) in order to progress their lead drug candidates.
- An assessment of the most commonly targeted disorders affecting the CNS, shortlisted on the basis of number of BBB penetrant drugs in development.
- A list of 240+ drug developers targeting Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease that are likely to partner with BBB penetration technology providers.
- A case study highlighting the working principle of the most common approaches that are being employed for the development of BBB penetration technologies.
- An informative analysis of contemporary Google Trends in the time period between 2015 and 2019 (till December) and insights generated from recent news articles related to the BBB, indicating the increasing popularity of this domain.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Get an Exclusive PDF Sample: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/310/request-sample.html
Please Visit Our Upcoming Reports
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!