June 5, 2021 – Berlin, Germany
BlueOcean Mining (BOM) is led by large global miner communities in Germany, South America, South Korea, Southeast Asia and more, joining forces with globally operating mining farms, traditional finance and DeFi concepts, to build a decentralized hash power NFT tokenization and trading platform.
BOM.finance aims to build a one-stop integrated decentralized cloud mining platform for retail users to solve the high threshold of participation caused by the global pandemic and various national policies. At the same time, it provides hash power liquidity for retail users through NFT tokenization, to solve the pain points of many users participating in mining.
BOM.finance encourages users worldwide to participate in the platform governance and allows users access to strong liquidity through the exchange of tokenized hash power.
BlueOcean platform functions
- Trading of BlueOcean NFT products voting. Two sales forms, fixed price and auctions, are supported. Hash power NFTs can be sold on the platform after being approved through DAO on-chain
- BlueOcean NFT farming All users can commit hash power NFTs in farm groups to obtain BOM tokens.
- BlueOcean store In the BlueOcean store, users can obtain the NFT certificate from a ‘mystery box mining machine.’
- BlueOcean NFT-collateralized loan Users commit the hash power NFTs’ mining income until a certain date to receive a loan in USDT and can repay the principal and interest as it matures.
BlueOcean Governance Token BOM
BOM is the platform governance token through which holders can participate in the development and governance of the platform. Any miner who achieves exclusive ownership by burning and using BOM can participate in the ‘ocean paradise’ ecosystem development.
BlueOcean will be the first to support the merger of the traditional mining industry with DeFi innovation. Successively, it will release traditional games, music and videos and artworks, and expand BlueOcean to eco-friendly NFTs through ‘build your paradise.’ BOM will be a powerful incentive for users and will establish a new generation of innovative blockchain projects into practice through NFT plus actions plus DeFi.
BlueOcean’s business and service fee profits will be redistributed to the community through buyback-and-burn, buy-back and airdrop and replacement and renewal of NFTs.
Platform incentives will be distributed via a smart contract
- 40% of platform revenue directly goes to the BOM liquidity pool.
- 30% of platform profits are used for buyback-and-burn.
- 20% of platform profits are used to connect core community promoters with miners.
- 10% is used for early community and core code contributor incentives.
BOM’s total supply is 80 million tokens.
Patrick Xu, co-founder of BlueOcean Mining