cBridge – the multi-chain network that’s designed to enable value transfers into Ethereum and its layer-two scaling solutions, has surpassed $1 billion in terms of total cross-chain transaction volume and assets bridged.
- According to a press release shared with CryptoPotato, Celer Network’s cBridge has achieved a considerable milestone, surpassing $1 billion in total cross-chain and transaction volume and assets bridged.
- This comes only four months after cBridge was launched.
- To further capitalize on the achievements made by the first version of cBridge, Celer recently launched the beta of its cBridge v2.0
- The idea behind it is to accelerate blockchain adoption and further expand the bridging initiatives – something that should allow connectivity between Ethereum and other layer-one chains such as Solana and Cardano, for instance.
- Alongside cBridge 2.0, the team also aims to release a white-label front-end SDK that would allow multi-chain dApps to have a built-in cross-chain experience, as well as cross-chain messaging for non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- Speaking on the recent developments, Dr. Mo Dong, Celer’s co-founder, said:
Reaching $1 billion in transactions is an amazing testament to the effort our team put into designing what we believe is the best cross-chain bridge. cBridge 2.0 is built to provide a much simpler user experience with a highly scalable and deep multi-chain liquidity management system to support billion-dollar daily cross-chain transfer volume for the entire ecosystem.