I set up a [lightning node](https://1ml.com/node/033323c3b00f142cff4fd2e20e125112d0c58ae4a3cc135f4e57512652050a4c05) about 3 months ago. My goal now is to become a well-known routing node in the network and start routing payments + selling channels on [Pool](https://lightning.engineering/pool/). Sadly, I never routed any payment so far and I’m starting to wonder if I’m doing something wrong. Here are some details:
– The node is 3 months old
– The outbound liquidity vs inbound liquidity is great at around 50%/50%
– It is a Tor node
– The capacity is around 0.32 BTC
– I’m trying to sell channels on Pool with capacity of 10M on Pool.
– My fees are the default LND fees.
For those that are not aware of it, Pool (created by lightning labs) uses a score system to categorize nodes as T0 or T1 based on unknown factors (could be compared to how Google ranks webpages). The score of your node can be seen [here](https://lightningwiki.net/bos/). In the same way as nobody really knows how to be ranked first on Google, nobody seems to know how to get a rank of T1 from Lightning labs. My node does not even appear in the list!
So two questions:
– Do you think I’m doing something wrong? Why aren’t I routing any payments?
– How do you think I could get my node into T1?
PS: Feel free to open a channel with me 🙂