I think that this is a great entryway into crypto for beginners
1. create an account on [Presearch.org](https://Presearch.org)
2. start searching & earning PRE
3. sign up to be a [beta node operator](https://nodes.presearch.org)
4. set up your [node](https://docs.presearch.org/nodes/node-setup)
5. start earning PRE!
6. See how you’ll be compensated [running a node](https://presearch.medium.com/presearch-node-rewards-are-here-a425508df095)
7. if you’re feeling adventurous, try staking your PRE on [keywords](https://keywords.presearch.org/) to get traffic from the search engine to your project
Easiest way to experiment with crypto with a real life use case!