3 recipes Make savory seblak at home, spicy and hot.
Here are 3 recipes for a simple, tasty and easy to make seblak broth,
1. Seblak creamy bakso noodles.
– 600 ml of water
– 50 grams of colorful onion crackers
– 50 grams of curly noodles
– 1 tablespoon of instant spicy fried rice seasoning.
– 1 egg, shake it off
– 3 pieces of meatballs cut into 4 parts
– 3 tablespoons full cream milk
How to cook:
– Boil water until it boils. Add crackers and curly noodles. Cook until the crackers are soft.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!