Lithium Finance, a decentralized data oracle solution, announced today it will host its IDO on Polkastarter on August 5th. Polkastarter is a fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. With Polkastater, projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support.
“This comes after the successful launch of our pre-IDO on Convergence earlier in June. Polkastarter partnered with Lithium Finance on our previous pre-IDO. We’re pleased to collaborate with our friends at Polkastarter again for our IDO.”
– The Lithium Finance Team
IDO Sale Details
- IDO Date: August 5th, 2021
- Token Ticker: LITH
- Maximum Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Total IDO Allocation: 200,000 USD
- Initial Market Price: 0.006 USD
Token Allocation by Percentage
The total strategic sale (consisting of the seed round and two private sale rounds) is 19% of all tokens. Note, funds raised from the IDO will be used for technology development, community building, partnerships, and marketing to build out Lithium Finance.
Token Unlock and Vesting Schedule
- Seed: 0% unlocked at listing. Daily vesting over 1 year.
- Strategic Round I & II: 20% unlocked at listing. Daily vesting over 1 year.
- Public: 100% unlocked at listing.
- Team: 6 months cliff. Quarterly vesting over 2 years.
- Advisor: 6 months cliff. Quarterly vesting over 2 years.
- Liquidity: 5% unlocked at listing. Monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Ecosystem: 2% unlocked at listing. Monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Community: 5% unlocked at listing. Monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Only whitelisted addresses will be able to access the Lithium Finance IDO sale.
- Eligibility criteria for the Polkastarter pool can be found here.
- Successful whitelist applicants will need to pass KYC and AML requirements.
- Citizens from the following countries will not be eligible to take part in the IDO process: Botswana, Cambodia, China, Comoros, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, USA, and Yemen.
- There will be slightly more whitelisted addresses than there are IDO sale spots. Allocation will be secured on a first-come-first-served basis.; extra whitelisting addresses are meant for filling up the allocated spots that are given up.
- KYC emails will be sent via Lithium’s official email, firstname.lastname@example.org If receiving any communication before 29/07/2021 asking for KYC or any personal information, it is NOT Lithium Finance.
Lithium Finance is a collective-intelligence pricing oracle to give precise and timely pricing on private, illiquid assets. It rewards analysts who provide truthful information and punishes those who offer false pricing data. Thus, Lithium’s users obtain pricing for all hard-to-value assets such as pre-IPO stocks, private equity, and other illiquid assets effectively.