As a student who recently quit his job, I am looking for ways to earn some money alongside my studies.
Since cryptocurrencies and NFTs have intrigued me, I thought it would be fun to see if there are some ways to make money by taking on crypto side hustles.
I have already found several ways to earn money, but perhaps there are other, more lucrative methods that I am missing? If so, please let me know and I will add them to the list below.
These are the things I have looked into so far:
– Using the [Brave browser](https://brave.com) to earn BAT
– Taking part in [CMC’s Earn campaigns](https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/) to earn various cryptos
– Reading and publishing content on [Publish0x](https://www.publish0x.com)
– Posting and commenting on r/cryptocurrency to earn MOONS
– Using the [Presearch Search Engine](https://presearch.org/signup?rid=2344133) to earn PRE for every search
– Staking cryptocurrencies*
*Staking would require an upfront investment and involves some risk due to the price fluctuations of whatever coin you’re staking