The year 2021 is referred to as the legendary season for some altcoins. After their massive performance in the 1st quarter of 2021, the investors are looking to HODL coins other than Bitcoin. To be particular, altcoins such as Polkadot (DOT), Cardano (ADA), Kusama (KSM) and COTI achieved significant milestones this year. Well, these 4 altcoins seem to be promising for long-term investment. Let’s dive and discover more on recent news, collaborations and price trends about those 4 unique crypto assets.
Polkadot aims to deliver true interoperability, transactional scalability and a secure platform for crypto investors. These strong fundamentals helped the Polka network to gain more profits this year. Further, in order to keep the audience engaged and bring new users to the platform, Polkadot constantly conducts events.
Recent News on Polkadot:
- A recent report from Messari, a crypto metric platform, says Polkadot stands out top in the list of commonly held liquid assets across crypto venture and hedge fund portfolios. Seems big money holders are showing more interest in HODL Polkadot.
- The Polkadot is conducting a sub0 event, the substrate developer conference on October 13th and 14th. The aim of this event is to build custom Polkadot-compatible blockchains.
Polkadot (DOT) Price Analysis:
Polkadot price had a massive year so far as DOT price hit ATH $49.29 in the month of May 2021. And the DOT price is trading at $30.69 at the press time. Polka has an immediate resistance level near $38.71, if the altcoin breaks then it has the strong potential to run towards a new ATH. If the Polkadot price slides below the immediate support level between $27 to $28 then the DOT price may plunge well below $25.
Kusama network is an experimental blockchain version created to test interoperability and scalability services before deploying them on the Polkadot platform. This is also one of the potential platforms that serve the needs of long-term holders.
Recent news on Kusama (KSM)
- Recently, KleverWallet has included Dapp browser support for the Kusama network ecosystem. With this users can claim rewards and this update alerts the traders about the rewards that will expire.
- Moonriver network, the Ethereum compatible smart contract platform developed on Kusama. On 20th September, this network recorded close to 100k wallet addresses and more than 650 ERC20 tokens have been created.
Kusama (KSM) Price Analysis
The year 2021 was a milestone year for Kusama price. The KSM price surged to hit ATH of $623 in the month of May. Currently, due to the recent market crash, the KSM price is trading at $340.93 at the press time. The next resistance level for the Kusama is near $430, breaking from there the KSM price will get a huge boost. If it fails to hold that level, then the price may dip below the major support level of $210.
COTI is a unique platform launched with the aim to provide a flexible payment system. And intends to offer a cost-effective and secure blockchain platform. With its unique approach to serving the community, the user base is surging and looking out for long-term investments.
Recent News COTI
- As per the recent data from LunarCRUSH, on September 23rd, COTI recorded a surge in 1-day social engagements by 163.1% on 5.3 million engagements. This shows the increasing crowd sentiment towards COTI.
- Speculations say COTI and Cardano are collaborating to announce a stable coin at the upcoming Cardano summit on September 25th and 26th.
- Referring to the COTI roadmap, the platform is introducing on-chain smart contracts probably last week of September or in the upcoming quarter.
COTI Price Analysis
COTI price is trading at $0.4496 at the press time and the price is up by 32.12% in the last 24 hours. The COTI has the next resistance level to cross near $0.4854. If the price breaks, then the COTI is expected to smash the new ATH. If the asset fails to sustain the current price, then the COTI price has a support level near $0.3257.
Cardano is very young and one of the promising projects to invest in. In long term holding, traders can stake ADA tokens to easily generate passive incomes. Further, the staked tokens will help to integrate and support the stability of the Cardano network. Following the recent Alonzo hard fork upgrade and prior to the Cardano summit this week, many new investors are researching for more news and showing interest to invest in the asset.
Cardano Recent News
- Founder of Cardano network Charles Hoskinson says the platform is going to build layer-2 solutions through Hydra Protocol.
- The Cardano community is awaiting to experience the biggest blockchain event on September 25th and 26th.
Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis
The Cardano price surge was significant this year. In the first quarter, the asset surged from $0.3 to $2.1. Continuing the same trend in the second quarter too the price hit ATH $3.10 in September. Despite the recent market crash ADA price held tight to its support levels between $1.97 to $2.17.The ADA price is trading at $2.21 at the press time. Breaking from the next resistance level near $3.10 will boost the price to form a new ATH. If the asset fails to do so, ADA has strong support between $1.90 to $2.10.
Collectively, all 4 assets listed above have strong fundamentals and more updates and collaborations are awaited. This gives a solid reason to HODL these altcoins. Popular crypto analyst Sheldon The Sniper backed these coins and suggested these are the best long term investment purchases to make.