Originally posted by u/wezrule [here](https://np.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/mm07aq/release_nano_now_available_to_unity_game/).
I’m proud to announce the Unity plugin which adds Nano support is now available on the Unity asset store:
This enables 1.5 million Unity developers access to directly support Nano in their games. Features include:
* Creating private keys
* Save/Load encrypted password protected private keys on disk
* Building-block functions for processing blocks
* Helper functions for sending/receiving block and waiting for confirmation from the network
* Automatically pocketing pending blocks
* Watch changes for specific accounts using websockets and polling as a fallback mechanism.
* QRCode support for both payments and scanning private keys for payouts in arcade-style setups
* Multiplayer server side validation of payments with block hand-off
* Websocket server which allows listening to all confirmation callbacks (useful for visualisers)
* Listen for payments to single accounts, private key payouts and much more.
* node.js server as a proxy for communicating with the nano node
* Publically available server for quicker onboarding
* Demo level showing all features
* Tests for validating and converting between raw/nano
Tested on all desktop (Linux, MacOS, Windows) & mobile operating systems (Android/iOS) as well as browsers through WebGL.
Video describing adding the plugin to a project and showing how the demo level works: [https://youtu.be/Mvk6NRcGSGM](https://youtu.be/Mvk6NRcGSGM)
More information available on the github, as well as all client/server side code: [https://github.com/wezrule/unitynanoplugin](https://github.com/wezrule/unitynanoplugin)
If Unreal Engine is your cup of tea, then I have a Unreal Engine plugin too: [https://np.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/jktawj/released_unreal_engine_nano_plugin_v1/](https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/jktawj/released_unreal_engine_nano_plugin_v1/)
I welcome any external contributions to either repos.