Some summary comments about the data:
* Total percentage shown is 88%
* 148 coins had <1% holdings
* 392 comments/portfolios analyzed
* 10 portfolios had 100% DOGE…
* Original thread: [https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/ldf8ye/rate_my_folio_2021_february_edition](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/ldf8ye/rate_my_folio_2021_february_edition)
I work on benchmarking for a living and was curious what r/CryptoCurrency’s portfolio looked like as I’m relatively new in the space and was looking for a basis to start. Let me know what you think.