Stellar Horizon 2.0
Read Here: https://www.stellar.org/developers-blog/a-new-sun-on-the-horizon?locale=en
Horizon 2.0 introduces massive performance and architecture benefits that makes running Stellar infrastructure easier than ever:
The optimized Captive Stellar Core can process transactions in-memory, meaning…
– Disk space requirements have been vastly reduced (by 100s of GBs)!
– Ingestion is now orders of magnitude faster (weeks -> a day), meaning…
– The Horizon database is no longer precious: it can be rebuilt quickly!
– There’s no separate Stellar Core instance to manage, meaning…
– No more database requirements for Stellar Core