According to Forbes, in just over **two years**, users have generated **90**% of the **world’s data.**
With **decentralized currency**, there needs to be **decentralized movement on the net.** On this subreddit, I see a lot of coins without a use case that are mentioning that a token will moon this and that, but without a real use case, it’s a risky investment that needs the perfect timing to sell. Because after every pump, there comes a dump.
The Internet has an enormous amount of information waiting to be retrieved, and each time they use search engines to find answers, users **create** data[.](https://icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Tapmydata_cover.jpeg)
* More than half of all searches are from **mobile phones.**
* More than 7 billion people currently use the internet (an increase of 7.5% compared to 2016).
* On average, Google processes more than 40,000 searches per second (or 3.5 billion searches per day).
* Although 77% of searches are done on Google, other search engines also contribute a part to the amount of data users generate each day. At the present time, worldwide there are 5 billion searches per day.
All companies want to have that **huge** amount of data for advertising purposes or to be able to **sell** **for a profit.** But we ourselves don’t have access **to our own data**. **Tapmydata** has helped us do just that, it provides all the power to make decisions about our own data.
***”Powered*** ***by end-to-end-encryption and blockchain technology Tap helps empower the individual to take control of their data, and builds a personal data store for them to manage this. At the same time, the Tap platform helps organizations communicate and respond directly to their customers; de-risking and managing the data that they hold.”***
What do they offer and how will they solve these issues?
## Data Dialogue
Companies struggle to **exchange** **personal** **info** and **credentials** in **any** context — breaking the customer experience.
They offer a channel for communication to flow around a need to **share** data, consisting of an **app** for people to exercise their rights, a **secure** **wallet**, and **a web portal for businesses to manage requests and share data.**
## Data unlocked
Let’s take the example of data rights: most organizations take a **traditional**, **compliance**-**focused** approach to this challenge involving details buried in **privacy policies, web forms, email exchanges and letters via ‘snail mail’**. Gartner estimates each request processed in this way costs $1,400, and the volumes are rising steadily…
## The Solution
* **Push a ‘case’ to a customer; rights request, client onboarding, location safeguarding check-in**
* **Customized auto-responses give individuals a threshold level of information on data you hold direct to their phone, without compromising security**
* **Replace email exchanges with secure chat, AI-driven responses outside office hours**
* **Built-in identity verification assurance**
* **Statement of record to the blockchain with full audit trail**
# Identity Defined
One of the challenges in sharing data is e**stablishing individuals’ identity**. This is a requirement of **GDPR and CCPA**, but the proof **demanded by organizations is** often **inappropriate for the task** and can significantly **raise their own level of risk.**
* For use cases like data rights, location check-in and volunteer onboarding, they offer their own, **light-touch ID** verification and biometric technology to create a **unique** set of credentials where a **full KYC solution is not appropriate.**
* **Easy to use** — ‘consumer grade’ technology
* Total security with **end-to-end encryption**
* **Privacy by Design** from inception
* **Open API** & **Third-party integrations with leading CRM platforms**
Data is being used and abused to create silos **worth $350Bn annually.** Now it’s being weaponized, and central platforms are overrun by brokers and bad actors.
**Tapmydata** is building a personal decentralized data protocol to break this cycle. Users can each **control their own digital identity, mint NFT’s of verified consent** and l**icense these to companies who need to rebuild trust.**
The platform is built for **interoperability**, **leveraging** **money legos**, **data unions** and distributed storage solutions for **Web3** partners to engage in their vision. **Your Data; Your Destiny.**
TAP is **Tapmydata’s** native protocol token and is issued by TAP Protocol Ltd.