To order this 180+ page report, please visit this link
- A review of the current market landscape of companies offering AR / VR based digital marketing services, featuring type of technology (AR, VR and MR), AR / VR specific services (video / content generation, website development, mobile application development and game development), additional digital marketing services (consulting, content marketing, customer relationship management, data analytics, marketing automation, product branding, quality assurance, SEO, SEM, social media marketing and training), information on the year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters.
- An insightful 2X2 representation, highlighting the competitiveness analysis of digital marketing companies, taking into consideration supplier power (based on company size) and service strength (based on strength of service portfolio) of the companies.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent digital marketing companies, featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis highlighting the potential strategic partners segregated on the basis of their likelihood of entering into collaboration with digital marketing companies. The analysis takes into consideration multiple relevant parameters, such as number of trials, therapeutic area, geographical footprint and company size.
- An analysis of various AR / VR based digital marketing initiatives of big pharma players (shortlisted based on extent of activity in this domain), based on multiple parameters, such as the year of initiative, type of initiative, type of application area and type of solution. In addition, leading players and leading partners have been highlighted based on the number of initiatives.
- A case study on recent use cases, wherein various digital marketing strategies have been adopted by pharmaceutical / healthcare players, highlighting different business needs of such players and key takeaways of the solutions provided by the digital marketing companies.
The USD 3.04 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the AR / VR based healthcare digital marketing service providers market has been analyzed across the following segments:
Type of Technology
- AR Based Services
- MR Based Services
- VR Based Services
Type of product
- Large Companies
- Small and Mid-sized Companies
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players offering AR / VR based digital marketing services?
- Which immersive technology, AR or VR, is likely to witness greater adoption in the immediate future?
- How have big pharma players used AR / VR to create interactive and immersive experiences for their consumers?
- Which companies are potential strategic partners for AR / VR based digital marketing service providers?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Global Collaborative Robots (Cobots) Market, 2020-2030
- Digital Health Market: Focus on Digital Therapeutics (2nd Edition), 2020-2030
- Digital Twin Market: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2020-2035
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!