To order this 180+ page report, please visit this link
- An overview of current market landscape of the diabetes monitoring devices, providing information on device specifications, such as type of device (self-monitoring blood glucose device and continuous blood glucose monitoring devices), current status of development (preclinical, clinical and marketed), target patient segment (children, adults and elderly patients), analyte procurement (invasive, non-invasive and minimally invasive), volume of analyte used (less than 0.8 µL, 0.8 to 2 µL and more than 2 µL), processing speed (fast and slow), wearability (wearable and non-wearable), wireless connectivity, water resistance potential, provision for alerts / alarms, device memory attributes and glucose measurement range. In addition, the report presents the details of the companies developing these devices, including information on type of developer (industry and non-industry), year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and leading developers.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of diabetes monitoring devices, taking into consideration the supplier power (based on the experience / expertise of the developer) and product specifications (type of device, current status of development, target patient segment, analyte procurement, volume of analyte used, processing speed, wireless connectivity, water resistance potential, provision for alerts / alarms and device memory attributes).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by the stakeholders in this domain, during the period between 2015 and 2020 (till August), covering product / technology integration agreements, commercialization agreements, distribution agreements, product development agreements, acquisitions, product development and commercialization agreements and other relevant types of deals.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent companies that develop diabetes monitoring devices. Each company profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), information on its product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A review of recent initiatives undertaken by big pharma players in this domain. It also features a benchmark analysis of top 10 big pharma players (in terms of annual revenues of 2019), comparing them across various relevant parameters.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
Type of Device
- Diabetes Type 1
- Diabetes Type 2
Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Devices
- Lancing Devices
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Testing Strips
Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of diabetes drug delivery devices?
- What are the popular devices types that are available / under development for the delivery of diabetes medicine?
- What kind of novel / advanced features are device developers incorporating into their proprietary offerings in order to maintain a competitive edge in the market?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly being adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- What is the role of big pharma companies in this market?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Diabetes Drug Delivery Devices Market, 2020-2030
- Non-Invasive Neurostimulation Devices Market, 2020-2030
- Human Factors Engineering and Usability Testing Services Market for Medical Devices, 2020-2030
- Organ–based / Targeted Drug Delivery Devices Market for Biologics (Intra-organ / Intra-tumoral), 2020 – 2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!