- A popular cryptocurrency exchange just added Cosmos.
- Cosmos is termed as ‘Blockchain 3.0’.
Some in the crypto sector are worried about the amount of fragmentation in blockchain networks. Moreover, there are hundreds, yet few can converse. Furthermore, This is something that Cosmos hopes to alter by making it accessible.
Cosmos is termed ‘Blockchain 3.0’. Thus, as previously said, ease of usage is a major objective. In order to this aim, the Cosmos SDK focuses on modularity. As a result, a network may be rapidly constructed by using preexisting code. Now, in the long term, it is anticipated that sophisticated applications will be simple to build.
Cosmos (ATOM) would have been worth $4,690 now if you purchased $1,000 worth on Jan. 1. According to CoinMarketCap, $1,000 would buy 154.08 ATOM. Moreover, As of Sept. 21, each ATOM is worth $30.44 and almost 370 percent gain.
Also, Cosmos peaked at $44.70 last week (Sept. 20) but has since dropped. To put that in perspective, here’s what $1,000 worth of other cryptocurrencies, including its rivals, would be valued in similar conditions.
- Bitcoin (BTC) purchased for $1,000 would be worth $1,404
- Ethereum (ETH) purchased for $1,000 would be worth $3,747
- Dogecoin (DOGE) purchased for $1,000 would be worth $42,940
- Solana (SOL) purchased for $1,000 would be worth $82,086
- Polkadot (DOT) purchased for $1,000 would be worth $2,833
- Avalanche (AVAX) purchased for $1,000 would be worth $18,737
The Market is Always Volatile and Unpredictable
The author estimates are based on CoinMarketCap data, prices from Jan. 1 to Sept. 21. As a result, these pricing comparisons may be deceptive. Furthermore, unpredictable occurrences like Elon Musk’s comments on Dogecoin may significantly affect pricing in the highly speculative cryptocurrency market.
A popular cryptocurrency exchange just added Cosmos to their list of supported coins. Moreover, its network hosts over 250 apps, including Binance Smart Chain and Crypto.com. According to CoinMarketCap, Cosmos price is $38.63 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,373,110,982.