Asset manager WisdomTree has listed a trio of crypto basket exchange-traded products (ETPs) on Swiss stock exchange SIX and Frankfurt-based Börse Xetra.
- The ETPs, which track proprietary indices developed by WisdomTree, are the WisdomTree Crypto Market (BLOC), WisdomTree Crypto Altcoins (WALT) and WisdomTree Crypto Mega Cap Equal Weight (MEGA).
- BLOC offers exposure to the most established crypto assets, which represent around 70% of the cryptocurrency market cap, such as bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash and litecoin. To avoid overexposure to bitcoin and ether, however, the combined allocation to the two is capped at 75%.
- WALT is focused on altcoins, such as cardano, bitcoin cash, litecoin, polkadot and solana. It excludes bitcoin and ether.
- MEGA conversely focuses solely on bitcoin and ether as the market’s two “mega cap” assets.
- The funds are passported for sale across 12 European Union countries plus Norway and Switzerland.