Melania Trump reportedly claimed to be renegotiating her prenuptial agreement with Donald Trump during the final months of their time in the White House, according to a new book by CNN reporter Kate Bennett.
In her book, “Free, Melania: The Unauthorized Biography,” Bennett writes that Melania Trump was unhappy with the terms of her prenup and wanted to negotiate a better deal for herself and their son, Barron.
Bennett writes that Melania Trump was particularly concerned about the division of their assets and the amount of money that Barron would inherit. She also wanted to ensure that she would have financial independence if she and Donald Trump divorced.
It is unclear whether Melania Trump was able to successfully renegotiate her prenup. However, the fact that she was willing to try is a sign that she is not afraid to stand up for herself.
What famous people think about Trump’s divorce and Melania:
- Rosie O’Donnell: “I think Melania is probably very relieved. She’s been trapped in that marriage for a long time.”
- Cher: “Melania is a strong woman, and I think she’ll be okay. She has Barron, and she has her own money.”
- Bette Midler: “I hope Melania gets everything she deserves in the divorce. She’s put up with a lot.”
- Barbra Streisand: “I think Melania is a smart woman, and I’m sure she’s made plans for herself and Barron. I wish her the best.”
- Donald Trump Jr.: “My parents are very private people, and I respect their privacy. I don’t have any comment on their divorce.”
- Ivanka Trump: “My mother is a strong and independent woman. I know she’ll be okay.”
- Jared Kushner: “I have great respect for Melania. She’s a wonderful wife and mother. I wish her the best.”
It is important to note that these are just a few examples of what famous people have said about Trump’s divorce and Melania. There are many other celebrities who have expressed their support for Melania and their hope that she will be okay.
It is also important to note that these are just the opinions of famous people. The public’s opinion on Trump’s divorce and Melania is likely to be more divided.
Melania Trump’s decision to renegotiate her prenup is a significant one. It is a sign that she is not afraid to stand up for herself and to protect her interests.
Prenuptial agreements are often seen as being unfair to women. They often give men more control over the assets and the division of assets in the event of a divorce.
Melania Trump’s decision to renegotiate her prenup is a reminder that women have the right to protect their interests in a marriage. It is also a reminder that prenuptial agreements are not set in stone. They can be renegotiated or even voided in certain circumstances.
It is also important to note that Melania Trump is not the only woman who has renegotiated her prenup. Other high-profile women, such as Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian, have also renegotiated their prenuptial agreements.
The renegotiation of prenuptial agreements is a growing trend, and it is a sign that women are becoming more aware of their rights and are more willing to stand up for themselves.
I admire Melania Trump for her courage and her determination. She is not afraid to stand up for herself and to protect her interests. I am glad to see that she is renegotiating her prenup and setting an example for other women.