The British royal family is reportedly holding emergency meetings to discuss the possibility of making Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice working royals.
The two sisters are currently non-working royals, but they could be called upon to take on more duties in the wake of Prince Andrew’s stepping down from public life and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s move to the United States.
A source told The Sun newspaper: “There are growing concerns within the royal family about the lack of working royals. The Queen is getting older, and Prince Charles is taking on more and more responsibilities. Eugenie and Beatrice are both intelligent and capable women, and they could be a valuable asset to the family.”
Eugenie and Beatrice next to be evicted as Charles continues cull ‼️ https://t.co/gkSqaryzgj
— esb 🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🧡🧡🧡🦁🦁🦁🦁🐝🐝🐝🐾🐾🐾 (@silver_lining85) October 12, 2023
However, some people are skeptical of the idea of making Eugenie and Beatrice working royals. They argue that the two sisters have not shown the same level of commitment to public service as other members of the royal family.
“Eugenie and Beatrice have always been seen as the ‘fun’ royals,” one royal commentator told The Daily Mail. “They’ve never been as serious about their duties as, say, Prince William and Kate Middleton. I’m not sure they’re the right people to represent the royal family on the world stage.”
Only time will tell whether or not Eugenie and Beatrice will become working royals. However, it’s clear that the royal family is facing a staffing shortage, and the two sisters may be the only ones who can plug the gap.
Gossip Girls Say:
- We’re curious to see if Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice will become working royals. It would be a big change for them, but they might be up for the challenge.
- We’re also curious to see how the public will react to the news. Some people might be excited to see the sisters take on more responsibilities, while others might be skeptical of their ability to do the job.
- Only time will tell what the future holds for Eugenie and Beatrice. But one thing is for sure: their lives are about to change in a big way.
- Some people are speculating that the royal family is only considering making Eugenie and Beatrice working royals because they have no other options. Prince Andrew is disgraced, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have left the royal family, and Prince Philip is deceased.
- Others are speculating that the royal family is hoping that Eugenie and Beatrice will be able to help them connect with younger generations. The two sisters are both in their 30s, and they are more relatable to younger people than some of the older members of the royal family.
- Whatever the reasons may be, it’s clear that the royal family is considering making a big change. It will be interesting to see how things play out in the coming months.